I got this humorous email today from one of my friend with subject “Newton’s Unpublished Laws” and found it quite funny, I thought of sharing with you all to kick-off the weekend on a lighter note.
I have ready many laws (including Murphy’s law) but these are quite unique someone came up with. And credit goes to whoever wrote it…
- LAW OF QUEUE: If you change queues, the one you have left will start to move faster than the one you are in now.
- LAW OF TELEPHONE: When you dial a wrong number, you never get an engaged tone.
- LAW OF MECHANICAL REPAIR: After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch.
- LAW OF THE WORKSHOP: Any tool, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner.
- LAW OF THE ATTRACTION: If you tell the boss you were late for work because you had a flat tire, the next morning you will have a flat tire.
- BATH THEOREM: When the body is immersed in water, the telephone rings.
- LAW OF ENCOUNTERS: The probability of meeting someone you know increases when you are with someone you don’t want to be seen with.
- LAW OF THE RESULT: When you try to prove to someone that a machine won’t work, it will!
- LAW OF BIO-MECHANICS: The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach.
- THEATRE RULE: People with the seats at the farthest from the aisle arrive last.
- LAW OF COFFEE: As soon as you sit down for a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold.
Don’t you find some of these actually true? Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend!
Categories: Friends, Funny, Humor, Random, Thoughts, Workplace
Very funny post. Thanks for sharing!!