We all face tough choices each day and feel disheartened sometimes by the way things are going. Taking the right decision with the best of our ability and integrity is the required component of life. We limit our actions by thoughts of fear and sometimes we give up on the idea or thought that once inspired us. We all know that every new action has some inherent risk, but we need to manage it and move forward.
I have experienced that one can successfully rearrange the thought process by reading positive quotes and get over the imaginary fear of tough situation.
Here are 7 motivational quotes to keep spirit uplifted in challenging times, because tough experiences make tough leaders.
- When The Going Gets Tough, The Tough Get Going – Billy Ocean
- The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places. – Unknown
- When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- There are two ways of meeting difficulties: you alter the difficulties, or you alter yourself to meet them. – Phyllis Bottome
- Real difficulties can be overcome; it is only the imaginary ones that are unconquerable. – Theodore N. Vail
- Remember when you see a man at the top of a mountain, he didn’t fall there. – Unknown
- A leader, once convinced a particular course of action is the right one, must have the determination to stick with it and be undaunted when the going gets tough. – Ronald Reagan
Thank you for stopping by and have a great time.
I’ve been searching for this article! It’s very inspiring! Management is important, and so is leadership. YOU? Having both? You must be very lucky!
Check this article TOO, it’s about leadership and management:
Thanks for stopping by on my blog. I will check check out the link as well. Keep visiting.
certainly like your web site but you have to take a look at the spelling on several
of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues
and I find it very bothersome to tell the reality then again I’ll
definitely come again again.