- People ask for the secret to success. There is no secret but there is a process. – Nido Quebin
- Set a good example. It will please some people and amaze the rest. – Mark Twain
- We don’t see things as they are. We see them as we are. – Anais Nin
- Those who lack courage will always find a philosophy to justify it. – Albert Camus
- The first thing to decide before you walk into any negotiation is what to do if the other fellow says no. – Ernest Bevin
- The more you say, the less people remember. – Anatole France.
Categories: Management, Project, Quotes
We don’t see things as they are. We see them as we are. – Anais Nin
This is so true that it is scary. Perception becomes reality and we become close minded. I wrote an article on this subject on my blog.
Thanks for sharing these.
Thank you John for visiting. I am frequent visitor of your blog http://mavermanagement.blogspot.com as it offers excellent info for seekers. Good work and best wishes.