- The best time to make friends is before you need them. – Henny Youngman
- The ultimate competitive advantage lies in an organization’s ability to learn and rapidly transform learning into action. – Jack Welch
- You don’t manage people; you manage things. You lead people. – Admiral Grace Hooper
- Life is series of sales situations, and the answer is NO if you don’t ask. – Patricia Fripp
- People make the decisions about you in the first 10 seconds after they meet you for the first time. Do whatever it takes to make those first 10 seconds positive ones. – Tom Hopkins
- No involvement, No commitment. – Steven Covey
- When it is dark enough, you can see the stars. – Charles Beard
Thank you for reading and have a great day!